- Can I order by phone?
- Yes, you can leave your order information on our voicemail line or send us a text. We just need to know the following information...
- Style Name
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Credit Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Security Code
- Billing Zip Code
- (Or if you prefer to use PayPal, your PayPal associated email address so that we may send you the invoice)
- Order by Phone Line: (323) 509-3788
- What kinds of payment methods do you accept?
- We accept the following:
- American Express
- FROCK Los Angeles E-Giftcards
- How do I know what size to choose?
- Click here to view our size chart.
- Do you charge sales tax?
- We do not charge sales tax on garments if your shipping address is outside Nevada (where our warehouse is located).
- What if I won't be home to receieve my package?
- If there is any doubt, during check out you may leave us a note requesting that the "carrier leave at door". Please write this in the comments at check out and no signature will be required. (We are not liable for lost or stolen packages).
- My package was lost or stolen
- We provide detailed tracking for every order, however we are not liable for any lost or stolen packages.
- If you have issues locating your package you may contact us via email, as well as your local post office with the tracking we provide once your order is confirmed.
- I tried adding something into my basket but it won't show up when I check out.
- Please try using a different browser such as Safrai, Firefox, or Chrome.
- If the item would not add to your bag it is out of stock, if it would allow but did not show up during check out, this is a browser issue and you can call us to order by phone on our voicemail hotline or email us at email@example.com.
- Can I modify or cancel my order?
- Due to our efforts to ensure that you receive your order as quickly and accurately as possible, we are unable to cancel or make changes to your order after you have placed it with us.
- What about customs and duties for international orders?
- We are not responsible for any customs or duties you may occur, the charges (if any) are varied by country but typically are very nominal. If you have any special concerns or questions, please send us an email.
- Typically duties and taxes are minimal (if any) since our items are eco-friendly and made in the USA where they ship from we are able to avoid hefty taxes when shipping internationally.
- Why is there only one shipping method for International?
- We only ship via Priority International because it is the most cost-effective and safest/fastest solution. We can not guarantee express international shipments and therby do not off that as an option.
- Do you do custom orders or alterations?
- Currently we are not taking custom orders or making alterations.
- Do you do wholesale?
- I can't find the answer to my question.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text us (323) 509-3788
Orders are packed and shipped Monday-Saturday only. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend and select holidays may be processed on the next business day.
If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment information, your order processing may be delayed an additional 2 business days. Orders with out of stock item(s) will not process and a refund will be issued.
Express shipping only applies to garments. Jewlery ships by standard mail only. Shipping times are estimated ant not guaranteed.
By default all packages are not insured to save cost on both our end and the consumers. If you are in the United States and require insurance, please leave a comment at check out and we will get in touch to coordinate billing for optional and additional insurance.
We are not responsible for any customs or duties you may occur, the charges (if any) are varied by country but typically are very nominal. If you have any special concerns or questions, please send us an email.
Learn how to wash and care for your garments, please visit the last paragraph of our About page.
Sutainable & Fair Trade
To read how our company is both green and fair trade visit the About page.
- How does my gift card work?
- If you recieved an e-gift card either as a gift or by return, the amount is associated with the email address made at time or purchase or selected by the gifter. It never expires and can be used only at frockla.com.
- You do not have had to register for an account for this to be applied, when you next check out use the email address associated and you will see the amount deducted at check out.